This nice big tote is a great project bag for any one in your life! Hand made from sturdy denim, upcycled from jeans with lovely appliqued floral fabric. This is a perfect bag for your large projects, easily holding 5 or 6 skeins of yarn, as well as spots for needles or hooks! Easy and stylish to take along on your commute to work or on an upcoming trip!
Pair it with it's matching organizing roll, and you are set for your biggest projects!
With your order you will receive:
The project bag, which:
- measures 14in tall from bottom to edge of bag (25in with the handles) and about 22in wide
- has 2 pockets, one with 2 slots for hooks, needles, etc and the other with one slot
- was upcycled from quality denim and features chocolate brown and pink floral appliques and handle accents
- has a handmade (by us!) chunky wood button
And the organizing roll, which:
- is made from matching cotton fabric and upcycled denim
- measures 17in wide by 15 1/2in tall when unrolled and has 24 slots, which can hold needles, hooks, paintbrushes, art supplies and more
- rolls up and fits inside your bag to keep all your projects in order!
1 business day
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information