We are so excited to present our line of slow fiber pieces! Every one of our slow fiber items are made all in house from start to finish from shearing, cleaning, spinning, dying and then knitting.
This piece is a lovely fair isle knit clutch in gorgeous bright gem colors (hand dyed by us with food safe dyes) and natural silver grey and is lined with organic fabric from Birch fabric and a vintage button. It will happily hold your items while looking fabulous walking down the street.
This item is all these awesome things....
- 100% Alpaca fiber
- Created in the slow fiber process in house
- Hand processed and hand spun
- Hand dyed with food safe dyes in lovely gem colors, including citrine, amethyst, and aquamarine and natural grey color
- Lined with an organic grey fabric with white accent designs
- Is 7in wide by 4.5in tall closed
- Vintage button closure
1-2 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.